Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Abut us


·    ·      We are Christian Pentecostal believers who are a non-denominational organization who are serving God through our evangelism calling and gift witch he has called us for.

·      We are available all the time here to announce and proclaim the gospel, but we are also here to support your calling from God and encourage others to learn how to win souls by preaching and sharing the good News of our savior and Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth as we do, not only to our Pentecostal believers, who we are, but to anyone or everywhere where the gospel is needed so all nations could be saved.
Acts 22:14-15
Ezekiel 3:17-20
          Romans 10:14-17

Isaiah 6:8 “Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, ‘Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment